Wellness in mind, body and spirit starts with a strong community and a sense of belonging.
Raeburn House is a primary mental health provider / community development organisation with a focus on mental wellbeing, community wellbeing and diversity. Underpinning our core focus is the desire to support better outcomes for all. Our services have been designed to meet diverse needs. Whilst our services are targeted to Auckland North we find ourselves delivering our training and mentoring across greater Auckland.
Healthy People — Connected Communities in Tamaki Makaurau / Auckland.
Connecting People — Building the Wellbeing of Communities.
- Innovative Leadership - Raeburn House will provide visionary leadership to support development of communities.
- Community Engagement and Participation - Raeburn House will respond and align services to identified diverse communities’ needs.
- Strategic Relationships - Raeburn House will develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Social Enterprise - Raeburn House will research and develop social enterprise initiatives to ensure sustainability of the organisation.
- Ways to Wellbeing - Raeburn House will promote the use of “Ways to Wellbeing” as guiding principles within diverse communities.
How can we help you?
Are you looking for support for your whanau or family? Have you recently immigrated to New Zealand and need help settling in? Maybe you’re interested in attending or organising a personal development workshop or training course? Do you need to access a support service but don’t know which one is right for you? We can help!
Would you like to receive more information?
Get in touch with the team at Raeburn House – we’re here to help you make your community a more fulfilling, safer and healthier place.